I am so excited to be featuring a card from the upcoming release by Kindred Stamps
Showcasing a super popular Fidget Spinner, the Spin Master set comes with three different sentiments: Keep Spinning, Master Spinner (this is actually 2 different words but they pair so well together), and You Spin Me Right Round Baby.
Of course I had to make a spinner card! Spinner cards are quick and easy!
Here are a few simple steps to make your own spinner card!
- I first cut a 3.75 x 5 inch white piece of card stock to use as my card front. I like 110 lb paper so that the card is strong enough to support the foam tape we'll use in a later step as well as pennies that we'll use to give motion to our spinner.
- I then stamped my sentiment in black Versafine and stamped the spinner image in grey dye ink.
- I stamped my spinner image on a scrap piece of 110 lb white card stock (the same I used for my card front), colored it using Wink of Luna Markers, and added some epoxy dots.
- Using the Slide on Over dies from Lawn Fawn, I chose a short, straight die and cut out my shape in my card front.
- I then adhered foam tape to the back of my card front, ensuring I kept enough space around my Lawn Fawn cut shape to allow for my penny to move and my card to spin. I stacked two layers of foam tape to ensure my card hand enough play and the pennies wouldn't hang or get smushed between the layers of card stock.
Now here's where the magic begins!
Taking two pennies, I glued one to the bottom of my colored spinner and placed one on the underside of my card front (Confession: I use Glossy Accents as glue). I glued a tiny pop dot between the pennies and mounted my card front onto my colorful mat, then onto my card base.
This spinner can now do it's thing!
Check out the Kindred Stamps fan page on Facebook and their blog where you can see all of the new sets releasing this month! I'll be back later in the week with another new set to share! Until then....Keep Spinnin'!